- HSSEQ best practice, innovation, integrity, credibility and real engagement
- Our team of professionals is among our most important assets
- Customer focus, flexibility, reliability, honesty and sustainability
- Health, safety and the preservation of the environment
- A shipping and offshore pioneer with a sound financial position
- Headquartered in southern Norway, from where the company will continue to grow
The J.J. Ugland Companies' fleet portfolio includes 4 technically advanced shuttle tankers.
Our fleet of modern supramax bulk carriers is commercially operated by Ugland Bulk Transport A/S (The UBULK Pool)
Commercial operator is Ugland Construction AS. Our versatile barge fleet also includes semi-submersible units.
Ugland Offshore AS is in charge of the technical and commercial operation of our modern and versatile PSV fleet operating in the Norwegian sector.
Ugland Construction AS is the commercial operator of the self-propelled heavy lift crane vessel UGLEN, with a lifting capacity of 800 tonnes.
The J.J. Ugland Companies include A.S Nymo, a modern EPC yard, providing a wide range of services to the oil & gas and process industry.