- HSSEQ best practice, innovation, integrity, credibility and real engagement
- Our team of professionals is among our most important assets
- Customer focus, flexibility, reliability, honesty and sustainability
- Health, safety and the preservation of the environment
- A shipping and offshore pioneer with a sound financial position
- Headquartered in southern Norway, from where the company will continue to grow
The J.J. Ugland Companies' fleet portfolio includes 6 technically advanced shuttle tankers.
Our fleet of modern supramax bulk carriers is commercially operated by Ugland Bulk Transport A/S (The UBULK Pool)
Commercial operator is Ugland Construction AS. Our versatile barge fleet also includes semi-submersible units.
Ugland Offshore AS is in charge of the technical and commercial operation of our new fleet segment, starting with a 5000-dwt PSV.
Ugland Construction AS is the commercial operator of the self-propelled heavy lift crane vessel UGLEN, with a lifting capacity of 600 tonnes.
The J.J. Ugland Companies include A.S Nymo, a modern EPC yard, providing a wide range of services to the oil & gas and process industry.